Safe solution to access problems
A practical safe solution with the ability to solve awkward and troublesome access problems with minimal disruption to building occupants, pedestrians and traffic flow.
• Reduces time spent setting up and dismantling access systems
• Ensures repairs are tackled swiftly with minimal disruption to normal operation
• Provides a cost saving through the elimination or reduction of scaffolding or mobile elevated work platforms
Erne Rope Access operates within the detailed structure of the:
• Work at Height Regulations 2005
• British Standard BS 7985: 2002
• Health and Safety at Work Order ( Northern Ireland) 1978.
• Safety, Health & Welfare at Work (Working at Height) Regulations 2006 HSA ( Southern Ireland).
• General Requirements for rope access. (International Rope Access Trade Association)
• Codes and Practices and International Guidelines on the use of rope access methods for industrial purposes, published by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association.
• Construction (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1996.
• The Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998 (LOLER)
• The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations1994.
• IRATA level 3 supervision on all sites at all times.
• All teams are trained in high access and technical rescue.